JOB TITLE: Account Executive: Corporate Branding
EDUCATION: Minimum Grade 12. Relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous
EXPERIENCE: Have at least 2 years’ experience in Corporate Branding and/or Sales
Be in possession of a valid driver’s licence and own transport
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Successfully coordinate and responsible to build sound relationships with different
business sectors and promote and grow the corporate branding department
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Sales presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Implementing account management systems (budgets, reports, etc.).
- Developing and maintaining professional relationship with clients.
- Ensure that the client database is established and grown
- Generate innovative ideas to market certain products and campaigns
- Source detailed quotations from suppliers within 24hours of receiving request
- Process supplier payments
- Updating supplier administration and management of all invoices/ quotes
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Ms Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- High level of Customer Service and adhere to timelines
- Team player
- Excellent people skills
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Sound written and communication skills
CLOSING DATE: 24 October 2017
Interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to Thando Mohlamme via e-mail: email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Applicants not contacted within 14 days after the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.